Wednesday 18 March 2009

Spring Cycling

Fantastic day at last. After sending off some Shutt jerseys I made my way down to Lincoln to ride with my Brother, the unfortunate model on the website http://www.shuttvr.com/
Looking forward to sun riding I dressed in our short sleeved No 5 Glacier jersey with bibtights & no overshoes - bliss. Stepping out from the house the sun went in and the chill filled in the space. A quick trip back inside to slip on a Long sleeved Shutt No 8 Olive. A really nice ride through the lanes allowed us to see the local wildlife, my first ever Mink! At first I thought it was an Otter but after a Google the pics proved me wrong. A great ` I-spy`. The next local wildlife was Impsports ex boss Dan Ellesmore at last riding instead of working, quite a coincidence. After a a good conversation for about 10 miles he disappered off on his own track. We carried on for a further 35 miles, with the sun trying to get through the thin cloud, at about 19mph. Sedate for a county with no hills. After a cup of tea there was a visit to the local bike shop to promote Shutt VR, I got the feeling that it went down well and that we have a great product and with a shop getting a refurb, soon we shall have a stand showing of our goods in the flatlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment